VP of Software Engineering
This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing government contracting group, building cutting-edge products, from the Virtual Soldier to blockchain-enabled public transportation. You'd join a small (<10) in-person team in Durham, NC.
AML Group is currently developing a mobile-optimized wireless signal mapping application for the US Army’s C5SIR Night Vision Laboratory. We couple machine learning with traditional ray-tracing to ensure accuracy in a computationally-constrained environment.
AML Group is also pursuing a number of blockchain & distributed ledger contracting opportunities, ranging from public transportation incentivization to adversarial crypto tracking.
AML Group is hiring for a VP of Engineering to join our team, continue development of the ML signal mapping application, and help build out our engineering team. This will be a senior leadership position and compensation will include a competitive combination of salary and equity.
Ideally, you are someone with:
- Experience hiring and leading an engineering team
- Familiarity with the DoD/Federal Government
- ML experience
- Mobile development experience
- An interest in blockchain technology
- An interest in creating novel solutions to real-world problems
- Able to work full-time
- Want to be hands on in the development of the company and grow with us
- Based in or willing to relocate to Durham