Polaris Quantum Biotech is a revolutionary startup that uses Quantum Computing, AI/ML, and Computational Chemistry to design novel drug leads for multiple diseases. We are seeking to hire an ambitious, highly driven, and goal-oriented Project Manager with enthusiasm for revolutionizing drug discovery. We are a young startup located in the Research Triangle area, by joining us at this early stage you will have a chance to make a major contribution to the development of the company into a major player in the pharmaceutical market.
The ideal candidate for this position will combine strong project management with a passion for leading cross-functional teams, working with key internal partners, and driving positive outcomes in a dynamic environment. This position is within a diverse, growing organization reporting to the CEO & CTO.
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM or Computer engineering -related discipline
- Two to five years’ experience with project and/or program management incross-functional teams
- Experience with building, managing and articulating comprehensive, cross-functionalplans across multiple knowledge domains, ideally for software engineering or chemistry.
- Ability to enable high-performing teams and encourage a productive and positive teamenvironment
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, able to summarize and presentcomplex information in a clear and concise manner across all levels within the company
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM), preferred but Project Management Professional (PMP) orother certification equivalent a plus
- Serve as the main point of contact for assigned program progress, objectives and timelines
- Coordinate and drive program strategy to completion across the various development phases within scope, timelines and budget
- Facilitate action follow-up and issue resolution within the matrix environment in order to achieve program deliverables
- Organize preparation of high-quality documents in collaboration with the project team for budget, governance and portfolio reviews
- Demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills and understanding of team dynamics, be able to influence, coach, and motivate teams, and create an inclusive environment
- May be responsible for developing and implementing continuous improvement andoptimization initiatives to improve speed, cost, timing or effort within projects
Compensation & benefits
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Stock compensation plan
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
**Interested?**Please apply by email to email@example.com with the subject line: “Project manager, Feb 2022”.
*Polarisqb is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
** Polarisqb will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States