VP Real Estate Growth
Viagem is a fast growing hospitality PropTech brand that offers professionally designed apartments in prime urban location for short-term rent. Our guests range from families, to couples and business travelers.
We put travelers and their aspirations first, while providing all of the practical necessities and comforts one expects. Through this lens, we are able to provide innovative, comprehensive and personalized solutions, which include local knowledge and outstanding hospitality services for our guests staying in our comfortable and professionally designed apartments.
Viagem is part of the new modern culture of travelling and hospitality and we are scaling our operations fast.
Vice President of Growth will drive the growth for a rapidly expanding, early stage, tech-enabled hospitality company. Viagem has grown by 6x in recent months and intends to grow by multiples in the subsequent months and years ahead.
This opportunity is for an experienced salesperson who is intelligent closer, networked within property management companies, private owners, developers, or any source of adequate apartments and know how to generate new connections and opportunities to support the company growth.
The position is situated at Durham, North Carolina office with frequent travels to the different focus markets (Mid-Atlantic and Florida), meetings, industry events and internal company meetings.
Role and Responsibility
- Lead the sales cycle from client initiation, to lease structure and negotiations, and deal closings with national, regional, and local prospects
- Build and manage the Real-Estate Growth team in various locations
- Cultivate positive and loyal relationships and connections with prominent real estate owners and property managers to create financially advantageous and qualified leasing opportunities aligned with Viagem’s brand, strategy and business model
- Prospect, generate and self-source new leads
- Develop and leverage your network of leading and well-known agents and broker partners to build the supply pipeline and meet your quotas
- Drive results by identifying and focusing on key and favorable opportunities to generate rapid growth in the relevant East Coast markets
- Implement resourceful and “out of the box” approaches to improve sales metrics
- Immerse yourself in your markets so you can keep ahead of new business opportunities and changing local leasing laws and regulations
- Travel to and perform walk-throughs of prospective properties to ensure they meet Viagem’s brand standards
- Manage accounts and relationships with owners to meet lease compliance
- Event/trade show attendance and speaking
Professional Background and Skills
- Over 5 years of field-oriented sales experience, real estate broker or Multifamily acquisition experience preferred
- Team management experience
- Knowledge of real estate in relevant US East Coast markets
- Demonstrated ability in generating new business with multi-channel partners to establish a loyal customer base and network
- Accomplished record of increasing sales and penetrating into existing markets to drive quick and marked growth
- Passionate about sales, lead generation and closing deals with Tenacity to follow-through and bring sales to fruition
- Great interpersonal skills, communication skills, independent and self-driven
- Aggressive, yet respectful sales approach
- Strong, proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales quotas and KPIs
- Ability to analyze and leverage business opportunities in a competitive market
- A valid driving license and a reliable car is a must
- Travel ~2 weeks a month on average
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base salary of $125K+ Uncapped performance-based commission plan
- Options plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Discounted stay options within the portfolio
- Vacation, personal, sick and and holiday pay
- Mileage and travel reimbursement
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability