We are seeking an enthusiastic HR Generalist with a passion for payroll, benefits, onboarding, and planning exciting company-sponsored events. If you are looking for a dynamic HR role, join our small (but mighty!) team and be a part of adding to an engaging and positive work environment.
As our HR Generalist you will play a pivotal role in ensuring our employees have an exceptional experience from the moment they join our team. You'll manage payroll, benefits, and onboarding with precision and expertise, ensuring our employees are well taken care of. Additionally, you'll assist in creating unforgettable moments by organizing fun-filled company events that promote team building and employee engagement. This is an extraordinary opportunity to showcase your skills while adding to the excitement of our work culture.
We are currently working in a hybrid model and have flexibility related to working in the office 2-3 days per week out of our North Hills, Raleigh HQ..
Payroll, Benefits, and HRIS:
- Full semi-monthly payroll responsibilities for 130 - 150 US based team members including (but not limited to) employee data maintenance, payroll processing utilizing UKG / UltiPro, funding 401K/HSA, reporting, year-end, and other related duties with precision
- Benefits administration including answering team member questions, driving open enrollment, onboarding new team members, collaborating with our benefits broker, tracking leave of absences, and researching new benefits to add to a robust employee-centric plan
- HRIS integrity and improvements utilizing UKG / UltiPro and other 3rd party tools to their highest potential
- Reporting for payroll, compensation, audits/401K testing, and ad hoc executive requests
- Direct and service-oriented interactions with team members regarding areas of your expertise
Onboarding, Compliance, and Events:
- Conduct and improve a comprehensive onboarding program to ensure a seamless transition utilizing the HRIS system, Powerpoint/Slides, and media tools
- Coordinate orientation sessions, preparing materials and facilitating introductions to key team members and company policies
- Assist in the implementation and communication of HR policies and procedures to ensure compliance with legal requirements and promote a positive work environment with innovative programs
- Plan and organize exciting company events, such as team-building activities, wellness initiatives, and company-wide quarterly events
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create engaging and memorable experiences for employees
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, a related field, or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience in one or more of the following areas: HRIS, payroll, benefits, and reporting. UKG / UltiPro experience is preferred but not required
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Proficiency with Google G Suite and Microsoft Suite (with specific emphasis on Excel)
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a friendly and approachable demeanor
- Able to handle highly confidential information with discretion
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and execute autonomously
- Positive attitude and proactive approach to workload management
- Detail-oriented with a commitment to accuracy and confidentiality
- Creativity and enthusiasm for planning and executing engaging company events.
- A team player with the ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues at all levels
Join our team and be the driving force behind payroll accuracy, exceptional benefits administration, smooth onboarding experiences, and unforgettable company events. We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and an energetic work environment that values your ideas and contributions. Apply now and let's create an HR experience that's as fun as it is impactful!
We have a culture where we empower our Relayers to do the best work in their lives. We call this idea BWIML (best work in my life).
It's truly amazing what happy, engaged team members can achieve. Our ever evolving list of benefits means you'll be able to achieve work/life balance, stay healthy, perform impactful work, grow in your role, look after yourself/your family, and invest in your future. At Relay, we offer...
- 100% Paid Insurance Health, Dental, Vision, Long/Short Term Disability and Life Insurance benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 401(K) Savings Plan + Company Match
- Baby Cash Reward + Paid Parental Leave
- Annual credit towards items that promote productivity and/or wellness. This includes smartphones, fitness trackers, gym memberships, workout equipment and more.Free Snacks and Fun Times
- Latest tech, standing desks, and all the accessories and software you need to succeed in your role
Something looks off?