Enterprise Account Executive
Relay, a Raleigh-based tech startup, is looking to change the way we communicate. We’re on a mission that matters.
Frontline workers are the lifeblood of our economy and we're building the platform that makes them better, faster and safer than ever before.
We’re hiring for an Enterprise Account Executive to join our Business Development team in a strategic capacity. We’re looking for a hardworking, driven individual with superb energy, passion and initiative for new business acquisition. The Enterprise Account Executive role focuses exclusively on formulating and executing a sales strategy specifically within an assigned territory/vertical. Candidates with demonstrated success with strategic hospitality client acquisitions and Brand, Ownership, and Management relationships will be prioritized for this role.
Here at Relay, we've designed, built, and launched an entirely new product category – a simple, rugged, internet-enabled smart-device and all the software that runs it – that is disrupting the handheld radio industry for B2B enterprise clients and non-desk workers (hospitality, healthcare, education, golf, parks, sports, ...).
We've achieved proven product-market fit with a user experience that solves real-world customer pain and unlocks new capabilities and are expanding our BD and Sales teams to support this growth.
We embrace change and innovation - not only in our technology, but also in our sales go-to-market strategy. Leadership is committed to inspiring and enabling success for everyone on the team with our customers at the heart and center of what we do.
We not only equip you to be successful and close deals, but we want your feedback and input on how we can iterate and optimize. As a crucial part of the BD team, you will have access to a lucrative market with a product that has gained enormous traction in the marketplace.
This role will be based in Raleigh, North Carolina and we work in a hybrid model.
Responsibilities and impact:
- Proactively prospect, identify, qualify and develop a sales pipeline
- Close business to meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual bookings objectives
- Build strong and effective relationships, resulting in growth opportunities
- 5+ years field experience of quota-carrying experience in a fast-paced and competitive market with a focus on new business development
- Demonstrated ability to articulate the business value of enterprise technology
- A track record of overachievement and hitting sales targets
- Skilled in building business champions and running a complex sales process
- In depth understanding of the hospitality industry, hospitality pain points and technology, and SaaS product experience
- Familiarity in sectors including senior living, healthcare, industrial food service and logistics/warehousing is a plus
- Candidates with demonstrated success with strategic hospitality client acquisitions and Brand, Ownership, and Management relationships are prioritized for this role.
- Driven and competitive: Possess a strong desire to be successful
- Skilled in managing time and resources; sound approach to qualifying opportunities
- The aptitude to learn quickly and establish credibility. High EQ and self-awareness
About us: company, culture & perks:
It's truly amazing what happy, engaged team members can achieve. Our ever evolving list of benefits means you'll be able to achieve work/life balance, stay healthy, perform impactful work, grow in your role, look after yourself/your family, and invest in your future. At Relay, we offer...
- 100% Paid Insurance Health, Dental, Vision, Long/Short Term Disability and Life Insurance benefits for you and those who depend on you
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 401(K) Savings Plan + Company Match
- Baby Cash Reward + Paid Parental Leave
- Annual credit towards items that promote productivity and/or wellness. This includes smartphones, fitness trackers, gym/fitness memberships, workout equipment and more.
- Free Snacks and Fun Times
- Latest tech, standing desks, and all the accessories and software you need to succeed in your role